Everything I buy is vintage and smells funny. Maybe that's why I don't have a boyfriend.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

becoming me

so i've had this blog for a awhile but i have not posted anything on it! I usually use my wordpress blog. But i guess I might as well start usung it! So my blog will be filled with random events from my day! Just anything that comes to my mind, that's what i will write about! But like i do with all my blogs i guess i should tell you a bit about me!

.....[this is a story about becoming me]

In seventh grade when i started going to a private christian school i struggled to fit in. Back then i was the awkward teenage girl that was skinny and had short hair. I did everything i could to fit in. I tried hanging out with the popular crowd but that did not go so well. I shopped at the so called popular stores where everyone shopped and if you didn't shop there, you were considered nothing. Back then American eagle, Hollister, A&F, and Aeropostle were in. It seemed like everyone wore american eagle. My school mascot was the eagle so I thought it was like required to shop at American Eagle. I was so dumb. Eventually I made my own group of friends. I started developing my own style..and preppy was not it. My style was just down to earth and comfortable. I wore the skinny jeans, converse and graphic tees. I was then beginging to like who I was. I look back on that time and I wish I could've just been my self from the start. Now I've grown more and more comfortable in myself. My hair has grown longer..but i still rock my own style and dance to my own beat! So love me or hate me, I'm still gonna shine. They don't make 'em like me anymore.

so that's a little bit about me! I really gotta be going but i'll be back later with more stories of my crazt teenage life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment