Everything I buy is vintage and smells funny. Maybe that's why I don't have a boyfriend.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

I love to find a great vintage secondhand shop

ah! summer is coming and I need to update my summer wardrobe! So i decided to change my style. Nothing drastic. I’m still gonna be me. I’m like totally in love with the whole vintage look. I love the high waisted skirts, the tights, the high heels and everything.  Starting my junoir year im gonna start rockin my new style. And over the summer i will buy new clothes and update my wardrobe! Ah i have a good feeling about this. Except people at my school are very judgemental but i really dont care what they think! Everyone is created diff and everyone had their own unique style.



I raided my mom’s closet (which is FULL of shoes). I found like 5 pairs i totally love and she told me I could have them! Ah how awesome is that?! I love going through her closet! I also went htrough like wher she keeps all her old clothes from when she was slim. I found a cute sweater dress and , two awesome belts. I took a break from looking but i’m gonna go back and look for more stuff. I really need to get a job this summer so i can afford my new wardrobe :/. Ah maybe i’ll find a job in a clothing store:) So i told my friends about my new look and they said it was intresting and they could not wait to see it. I think i’m gonna surpsise a lot of people. When i first came to yacs i did the whole preppy look. And EVERYONE was doing it and it got really boring!!! Then i did the whole skinny jeans, graphic tee, and converse look. I was really comfortable in that. But i guess i wanted to change my style to something a bit more girly. And vintage seemed to be it. SO i’m happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment