Everything I buy is vintage and smells funny. Maybe that's why I don't have a boyfriend.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

It is easily overlooked that what is now called vintage was once brand new.

hey bloggers!! So i was reading my post yesterday i realized i said i have school today. i guess i lost track of time cause i def. don't have school today.But today is going good so far. I wore a new pair of earrings today. i love them.  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
So i told my dad about how i'm changing my style. And his exact words were "thats Coooooollll". Haha i knew he would be supportive! Now i just need him to take me shopping. I told him how i needed a new wardrobe. And he's like well of course you're growing aren't you?
I was like well yeah! So hopefully he'll be taking me shopping soon.

So today at church my pastor told me that we're gonna have a youth group this summer. I'm really excited about that. I have been like the only perm. teen thats been at the church since it has started. And now we're beginging to get more teens. But there are more boys than girls! Not that that is a bad thing....! But yeah i can't wait.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment